ohmic resistance, capacitance, breakdown frequency (number & amplitude of EDM currents)
Greases and oils
|Material - FBT adapter||
stainless steel with PEEK housing and assembly handle
PT100 by bearing
20°C to 120°C
2400 N max.
6000 rpm max.
100 Hz to 10 MHz
60 V max. (peak to peak)
230 V AC, 50/60 Hz
|Scope of delivery||
FBT adapter (rolling bearing carrier) with sensor cables, mounting mandrel & ball, control unit in Rittal cabinet, "flucon E-LUB" PC software (for Windows OS)
Fluid thermostat w/ compressor, set of hoses and stopcocks, laptop
The E-Lub Tester determines the ohmic resistance and capacitance of your rolling bearing, thus of the lubricant used therein, under real operating conditions applied by the FBT four-ball tester.
For this, a high-precision impedance measurement is used, which was developed based on flucon’s EPSILON+ laboratory instrument.
In addition, the E-Lub Tester enables EDM breakdown currents to be analyzed under a defined electrical load on the bearing so that the performance of greases and oils in rolling bearings can be specifically investigated under variable operating conditions (lubricant temperature, speed, load).
- determination of the lubricant impedance in rolling bearings
- suitable for axial roller bearings (type 51208) and radial ball bearings (type 6008)
- determination of ohmic resistance and capacitance
- EDM analysis (short-circuit-Scan): measurement of electrical breakdowns and ohmic currents during operation
- variable operating parameters: E-Lub Tester: lubricant temperature (automatic control), electrical load (common-mode voltage); FBT: running time, speed, load (all relevant data is stored in the program)
- automated measuring programs
- includes intuitive software for control and measurement with a Windows PC
- includes impedance calibrator